Sunday, April 12, 2009

He is Risen

"...the angel answered and said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. He is not here; for He is risen..." Mathew 28:5-6

Of all the discussion about Jesus whether he was the Son of God, a prophet or just a great teacher, not many deny that the tomb was empty when Mary Magdalen went there that day. Mathew's account attest to Roman guard that was placed on the grave site to prevent the disciples from stealing the body. However even they "shook for fear of him, and became like dead men." (Mat 28:4) when they realized the stone was rolled away and the tomb was empty.

Praise him today and thank him for dying on the cross for your sins and saving you through his grace.

My prayer. Father we worship you for your great love and the wonderful gift of grace that you gave us and undeserving people. I love you Father and I praise your name. In Jesus name I pray. Amen!

No comments: